Colter Electric has a proven track record in the installation of Outdoor Lighting Systems. We have provided lighting since our beginning in 1945, and have worked in the highway industry for over 40 years. Our installations for the highway industry include low level poles, high mast poles, static sign structures, and dynamic message signs. We can also provide lighting for specialized projects such as parking lots, rest areas, and decorative streetscapes.
Some of our major projects include:
- I-40 Business/Hwy 52 to Martin Luther King Jr. Dr. in Winston-Salem, NC. (2012)
- I-85/Hwy 70 interchange in Durham, NC. (2004)
- I-40 Business/Silas Creek Pkwy interchange in Winston-Salem, NC. (2002)
- I-95/I-64 interchange to Chamberlayne Pkwy in Richmond, VA. (1999)
- I-77/I-85 interchange to John Belk Fwy in Charlotte, NC. (1996)